Are you ready to compete at the 2019 Summer Shredding Classic!? We’ve got your back! Spots are filling up quickly for our Contest Prep coaching. Click the button below to secure your spot for our coaching NOW!
Spots Remaining: *ONLY 2 LEFT*
*DISCLAIMER: WE ARE NOT AFFILIATED WITH ALPHALETE, CHRISTIAN GUZMAN OR THE SUMMER SHREDDING CLASSIC EVENT. THIS IS CONTEST PREP COACHING BY DIYBODY. TO COACH THOSE WHO WANT TO COMPETE AT THE PHYSICAL SHOW.
An Unforgettable Experience!
Christian Guzman is one of the top influencers in the fitness industry and is putting together another amazing show in 2019! Your coaches, Don Lam and Zac Bruce both competed at the FIRST EVER Summer Shredding Classic that took place in Stafford, Texas this summer. Over 350 competitors flew in from all over the world to be part of this remarkable weekend. Don won 1st Place in Men’s Physique B and Zac won 2nd Place in Men’s Physique H. With an overwhelming amount of coaching inquiries, Don and Zac have decided to return to Texas next year with a team of competitors to compete at the Summer Shredding Classic. As your coaches, they will guide you through the entire process and be there in person with you on show day! This is your big moment to get crowned by Christian Guzman himself! There are plenty of opportunities to meet some of your favourite fitness influencers such as Heidi Somers (BuffBunny), Maxx Chewning, Rob Lipsett, Emily Hayden, Raymond Querido (The Online Coach), Ally Besse (Ally FitFreak) and so many more! This is truly an unforgettable experience that you will forever cherish. Mark your calendars for June 29, 2019!
How it Works
We will design you a custom contest prep program, including nutrition and training program, cardio regimen and supplement options, specifically designed for your body, goal, preferences and lifestyle. You will have private access to the DIYBODY. App with your own client profile. There will be weekly check-ins done over Skype/FaceTime to chat about your progress. You will also have 24/7 access to your coach via. email, text and/or phone. This communication is available to ensure you are successful in achieving your health and fitness goal(s). Your nutrition, training, cardio and supplementation programming will change as we move closer to the show.
* Serious inquiries only.*
What you Receive
- Custom nutrition and training program, including cardio regimen, mobility program and supplementation options
- Private Access to the DIYBODY. App to view and track your workouts on the fly
- Carb Cycling schedule with a sample Custom Meal Plan
- Exercise video demonstrations
- 24/7 communication via. text, email and/or phone
- Access to personal phone number
- Our 110% commitment to ensure you get results
- Access to DIYBODY. Premium Member group
- Weekly check-ins over coffee or Skype/FaceTime to assess progress and make adjustments to nutrition program and cardio regimen (if needed), more frequent updates leading up to show
- Periodized training program to ensure maximum performance gains
- Posing routine check-ins with feedback via. Skype, FaceTime, video submission or in-person (if within appropriate distance)
- Personalized Peak Week protocol
- Post-show Recovery Diet support
- Assistance with board-shorts, trunks and suit selection
- Tan, hair and photoshoot recommendations
- Flight and accommodation booking support
- Macro-friendly recipes and grocery list
- We will be there with you in-person and guide you throughout the whole weekend!
- 8 Weeks = $363.39 USD (includes tax)
- 12 Weeks = $476.98 USD (includes tax)
- 16 Weeks = $523.13 USD (includes tax)
Show Day Info
Location: Stafford Centre
Address: 10505 Cash Rd. Stafford, TX 77477
Date: June 29, 2019
Check-ins – June 28, 2019
Address: 711 Avenue E, Stafford, TX 77477
- Check-ins will be between 6PM – 8:30PM
- Posing practice will be conducted at your convenience
- 8:30PM will be Athlete Meeting
- *ATHLETES ONLY in the gym at Athlete Meeting time
Richard Martinez Media
- 3 Photographers for each posing routine
- 1 Video camera recording posing routine
- Opportunity to order photos at Check-ins
- Opportunity to order photos online
- All inquiries about Photography please email: SummerShreddingPhoto@gmail.com
Hot Spot Competition Tanning
- Tanning is not required, but HIGHLY RECOMMENDED. The bright lights will wash you out and your hard work will not be seen.
- Book Online
- Tanning will take place at the Host Hotel
- Touch-ups will be done morning of the show
- Gloss and glue will be applied backstage
- All inquiries about tanning, please email: Tan@HotSpotCompetitionTanning.com